Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Easter party pictures

I had a few random pictures that I really liked from our Easter party, so I thought I'd post them here.

This one is of Elena and Falishia doing a craft together. Cute picture and cute girls.


Elizabeth just kicking back after the sumo wrestling in tubes.

Kevin entertaining his cousin Ian with his PSP game of baseball. They would play together with Kevin helping Ian to push the buttons to get a hit on baseball. Ian thought this was the BOMB! I just thought they were cute together.


Elizabeth wants to play sumo with one of her cousins.

And here I am playing the stick pull with my little buddy - nephew Larsen. Really love that little guy!

3 comments:

{irene} said...

cute pics!

Marsha Johnson said...

It's so fun to relive the family party through your great pictures.

Tania Jabonero said...

me gusta ver que bien os lo pasais!!!