Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter at Grandma's house!

Well we had our family easter party at my mom's house. This was the first year my family has been able to attend because of living out of state until last summer. We started the day off with games that had everyone involved, including the adults. Here is one of Elena in a kind of sumo wrestling-type game against Marci. My brother Chris is helping Marci out some. She really liked it.


And here we were playing a stick-pulling game. Somehow or another they talked me into doing this. I started out pulling against one of my nieces (Kate) and ended up with many nieces and nephews (and my own children - traitors LOL) all pulling against me. You can see the result!

Here is my niece Kate (the champion of the kids anywhere near her age or slightly older) pulling against Elena, who is much older. Kate wins no problem in this battle.

And here is my buddy Kevin, sumo-battling against his cousin Celest.


1 comment:

Marsha Johnson said...

Yep, Grandma's Easter party was a hit, no pun intended!