Sunday, May 29, 2011

New York City

Elisa and I are spending some time together in New York while I work supervising interns. We were asked to post some pictures, so here they are.



The crowd on Times Square

More crowd at Times Square.


Here is Elisa at Times Square.


Well, Elisa asked that I upload pictures of the apartment we are staying in. This is our quaint little bedroom.


This is our bathroom.



This is our kitchen.



And me sitting on our couch in the living room.


Here is Elisa in front of the Harlem Ward building where we go to church.

2 comments:

Marsha Johnson said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures. It looks like a great place for fun and culture. Jill wants to plan a girl's get away to New York like Elisa's family did a while back. Seeing a Broadway play has been a dream of hers. The kids are doing fine and like seeing the pictures. Maybe I'll get them to leave a comment.

Marsha Johnson said...

Hi mom and dad! Grandma wants me to write you a letter or comment on your blog. I love you! This is Elena and I wanted to know if you were having a good time in New York. How was phantom of the opera on broadway? Was it fun? I hope so. I miss you both very much and when mom comes home, I will miss dad very much. We are at Grandma's right now, and I am writing this comment while Kevin, Andrea, and Elizabeth are playing dodgeball on the trampoline. Grandpa is cooking ribs on the smoker and Grandma is roaming some where around the house. Anyway, I miss you guys, and like I said before you left, don't have too much fun! Love U!!!!!!!
Elena