Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Egg Hunting!

We got invited to a friend's house for an Easter Sunday egg hunt and dinner. It was a lot of fun and we took lots of pictures.



Elisa and I in the yard during the hunt.


The kids from the two families counting their booty after opening up eggs.



The cake that our friends made for Easter and decorated.

Elizabeth LOVED the old doll house in the house.


Getting instructions and rules for the egg hunt.





All the kids involved in Easter Festivities - in their Sunday dress.


The Johnson kids before Easter Dinner!



Elena and Sarah.








Decorating the Easter bags to collect eggs.






3 comments:

{irene} said...

Que fotos tan bonitas!...y que ricos estan los niños!..me encanta la foto de Elisabeth con la casita de muñecas!...y vosotros estais guapisimos en la primera foto!

Tania Jabonero said...

que grandes estan tus nenes!!!!!!! madre mia

Marsha Johnson said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you made a post two weeks ago and I just saw it! The Easter pictures are great. It's getting so green in Georgia. Next year we'll all be together for Easter. I can't wait. I bought 12 baskets for next year on clearance the other day.