Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Enjoyment

I had a couple of minutes downtime today, which was odd because we are trying to hire someone at our department. So I decided to upload the video I made for Elisa around our anniversary last year. It was number 13 (we've been married longer than 14 years now) for us. Those that know us might enjoy the walk down memory lane with the pictures and all. I had to break it into two parts due to the length. If you're interested, enjoy! If not, well... I'll have more recent pics up here soon.



Here's Part 1



And here's Part 2


3 comments:

Marta F. Rebollos said...

What emotive videos! I've enjoyed them so much. Thank you guys for sharing with us those beautiful insights of your lives. We love Elisa so much, thouhg we haven't been in touch for such a long time. It's great to see you all are so fine. Best wishes from Spain!!
Benjamín & Marta

{irene} said...

que bonito!!!!!!....

Marsha Johnson said...

What a great tribute to a super family. It was wonderful seeing familiar pictures and having old memories and feelings rekindled. Good job Jared. I know Elisa loved it. We miss you guys so much and can hardly wait to be together for Christmas.