Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Dinner at Little Tokyo!

Grandpa and Grandma took us all out to a Japanese restaurant here in town the night before they went back to Utah. We are all sad they are gone (and miss Marci and her Star Wars marathons) but we sure had a fun time at the restaurant. Every one of the kids was captivated by the chef cooking our food right in front of us, but Andrea and Elizabeth were a little scared by the flames when they got hot. I'm sorry about the quality of images, but that was the best I could do with my cell phone camera in a dark restaurant.




Look at Elizabeth, so cute just enjoying the yummy soup. She also really loved the fried rice.


Elena using chopsticks.

Kevin with chopsticks.

Kisses for Grandpa!

Plenty to take home!

Totally unprompted, Elizabeth put the napkin over her head and said "look Mommy, I'm Barbie!" I had to snap a picture of it.

4 comments:

{irene} said...

They are sooo cute!!!!..I love you guys!!!!...and I can imagine Andrea and Elena getting scared....hahahah....I love japanese food!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys looked like you had fun. Wish I could have been there with you guys. I love and miss you all. Give all the kids a hug and kiss for me.
Love Ya!

Ashley

{irene} said...

No new updates????????????...Still having dinner al Little Tokyo??????:)..Tell Eli that is OK!!!!!

{irene} said...

No new updates????????????...Still having dinner al Little Tokyo??????:)..Tell Eli that is OK!!!!!